How I can help you
My career has run on a double track. I have been an Executive Director of many 501-C5 non-profit professional and trade associations. Within these organizations, I participated in all aspects of fund raising, human resources, conferences, conventions, education programs, etc as well as separate "for profit" organizations. I am an expert in event management.
I have also been an active Real Estate Sales Associate and sold residential, commercial property all over California.
I held a Agent/Broker Property Casualty Insurance license for 20+ years.
In addition, I am an active Sales Coordinator for Juice Plus+ a network marketing product.
I am technically retired at this time
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Real Estate Sales License Insurance Property & Casualty License Attended the Institute of Organization Management at Stanford University.