How I can help you
Bob began his career as a retail consultant with the 7-Eleven franchise system. He later owned and operated 24/7 convenience stores and brings 40 years of experience as a franchisee of retail stores. He also established a private convenience store group in the Chicago area. His toolbag includes franchise, human resource, brand management, marketing, product/equipment procurement and the skill sets needed to make a business successful. Background includes over 30 years of real estate management experience. He also served for 4 decades as an officer of regional and national non-profit trade associations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BA in Business Management from Bradley University.