How I can help you
I ca help improve your business performance as a start-up or on-going enterprise.
Over 40 years of teaching in the Executive and Presidential Key/Executive MBA Programs at the Graziadio School of Business & Management Pepperdine University. Also, President of Consulting firm Thomas J. Dudley & Associates, still active. Most comsulting engagements were with small businesses and/or start-ups.
This experience has allowed me to interact with chief executives from large to small, even one man operations, in a variety of situations. The main focus was on strategy creation and implementation leading to successful outcomes for the firm.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Arts and Entertainment
- Educational Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Health Care and Life Services
B. A. - University of Michigan, 1953 - Economics and Mathematics.
M.B.A. - University of Michigan - 1954 - Statistics, Finance and General Management.
PhD - University of Southern California - Quantitative Business Analysis, Mathematics and Finance.