How I can help you
As a Small Business Coach and Strategist, I have worked with individuals in both the Profit and Non-Profit Sector, helping ambitious business owners to build their companies from the ground up. Whether I’m helping an inventor to navigate options for the distribution and merchandising of a newly patented product or if I’m assisting a first-time business owner with creating a smooth and streamlined strategy for delivering their service, I work closely with clients to get them past the planning phase, on to launching their online business or to turning the keys to their new brick and mortar establishment. Starting a business can be stressful, but with mentorship and guidance, the process is made easier.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
My educational background is in Human Resources Management—upon the completion of my bachelors, I went on to gain experience in recruiting, hiring, training, payroll, as well as in employment and labor laws.